“Tell Me Again the Media doesn’t have an “Agenda” — take the “Latest” headlines from CNN -
- NEW 5 things to start your day
- Oldest piece of Earth found on ranch
- Nugent: President, CNN are wrong
- I’ll stop name-calling, Nugent says
- Fender bender? Forget calling cops
- New York Knicks star arrested
- Uganda paper lists 200 ‘homosexuals’
- Duct-taped boy flees home invaders
- Leopard on the loose: 7 hurt
- Will Ariz. Gov. sign anti-gay bill?
- Anderson rips into guy who wrote it
- China seeks relief from choking smog
- Duke student by day, porn at night
Notice anything missing? How about this story found on Huffington Post of all places
DAMATURU, Nigeria, Feb 25 (Reuters) – Gunmen from Islamist group Boko Haram stormed a boarding school in northeast Nigeria overnight and killed 29 pupils, many of whom died in flames as the school was burned to the ground, police and the military said on Tuesday.
“Some of the students bodies were burned to ashes,” Police Commissioner Sanusi Rufai said of the attack on the Federal Government college of Buni Yadi, a secondary school in Yobe state, near the state’s capital city of Damaturu.
All those killed were boys. No girls were touched, Rufai said.
The Islamists, whose struggle for an Islamic state in northern Nigeria has killed thousands and made them the biggest threat to security in Africa’s top oil producer, increasingly are preying on the civilian population.
29 kids died in a horrific school shooting and CNN doesn’t even mention it. MSNBC? Nothing visible on their really funky and nearly worthless page.
Foxnews has a single link on it’s front page under the “Latest News” section though.
Wonder if the media doesn’t want to cover it because firearms were used in another country to perpetuate a heinous mass murder. Thereby preserving the impression these things only happen in America.
Oor if it is because “Islamists” did it?
Please join the discussion.